Litigation Department — Cashier
The litigation department is in charge of the City’s debt collection, as well as of the pension fund of the municipality’s personnel, with the exception of the amounts due to the Industrial Services and the district revenue.
In case of commune debts’ payment difficulties, you may contact the desk to agree on an adapted payment plan.
Municipality Cashier Desk
The municipality cashier desk centralizes all City’s payments and collections, excepting those of the Industrial Services and the district revenue.
It manages the accounting part of the litigation department.
You received an penal fee or a summons from the City of Lausanne.
Several payments methods are at your disposal to pay the amount due:
- Payment at the municipality cashier desk
- Payment at the police board
- Through paying-in slip only on Swiss territory.
- Via e-banking imperatively specifying the case number and the beneficiary (Ville de Lausanne, Caisse communale, CP 5032 – 1002 Lausanne)
PostFinance, Nordring 8, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
IBAN: CH64 0900 0000 1000 0395 7
- A new payment method is available via Postcard, Visa or MasterCard
We highly advise against payment by check, as it includes important charges which remain under your responsibility.
Office du contentieux
Case postale 5032
Phone +41 21 315 43 99
Fax +41 21 315 40 07
Lundi à vendredi
tl 18: Port-Franc; tl: Chauderon
m1: Vigie; m2 Lausanne-Flon