Litigation Department — Cashier
The litigation department is in charge of the City’s debt collection, as well as of the pension fund of the municipality’s personnel, with the exception of the amounts due to the Industrial Services and the district revenue.
Who is concerned?
People who have to pay debts to the City of Lausanne or to the pension fund of the municipality’s personnel.
How to make the payment?
Several payments methods are at your disposal to pay the amount due:
- Payment at the municipality cashier desk
- Payment at the police board
- Through paying-in slip only on Swiss territory.
- Via e-banking imperatively specifying the case number and the beneficiary (Ville de Lausanne, Caisse communale, CP 5032 – 1002 Lausanne)
CH - 3030 Bern
IBAN: CH64 0900 0000 1000 0395 7
- A new payment method is available via Postcard, Visa or MasterCard
To the online payment service
We highly advise against payment by check, as it includes important charges which remain under your responsibility.
The municipality cashier desk centralizes all City’s payments and collections, excepting those of the Industrial Services and the district revenue.
It manages the accounting part of the litigation department.
Office du contentieux
Service des finances
Place Chauderon 9
Case postale 5032
Téléphones: 09h00-11h30, 13h30-16h00
Bus: tl 18: Port-Franc; tl: Chauderon
Métro: m1: Vigie; m2: Lausanne-Flon